The Conventional – BabyOrganix
It is given a baby product needs an innovative technology that will give the delicate care for babies. For a sensitive baby skin, the ideal ingredients would be herbal extracts, such as aloe vera, almond, chamomile, and calendula, which have the natural components are good for the skin. Most companies in the skincare and cleaning industry have already considered the use of natural ingredients for products as it brings the best result for skin and surface cleaning. However, have they actually thought of what to do beyond that?
While most baby products only care for babies, BabyOrganix also has the care for the environment and animals by not including harmful ingredients like parabens, SLS, Phthalates and more. Those are the ingredients that are not good for baby skin especially with the sensitive ones.
BabyOrganix produces skincare products with the right ingredients and formula designed for infants, kids, for the whole family and also for the environment. From the formula to the packaging, BabyOrganix makes sure that it is 100% natural and safe. Ingredients used in BabyOrganix products are dermatologically-tested and proven to be safe for babies and the environment.
BabyOrganix has been using these ingredients as we are against illegal animal testing for products. Here are some of the ingredients in BabyOrganix products and their benefits.
- Glycerin – it treats and prevents dry, rough and itchy skin.
- Potassium Sorbate – a preservative used as a natural alternative to Paraben to protect skincare products from spoiling.
- Cera Alba/Beeswax – acts as an occlusive agent to protect the skin. It is safe for babies.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – softens skin and effective for soothing and healing dry skin.
- Glyceryl stearate – acts as a lubricant on the skin and helps preserve and stabilize the product.
- Citric Acid – a mild acid found in citrus fruits like oranges and lemons. Cures acne, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Cocoa Seed Butter – moisturizes and protects the skin, good for baby skin.
- Herbal extracts – Herbal extracts such as almond and aloe vera extract have properties such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antimicrobial, which brings many benefits for skincare.
The Power – BabyOrganix
The power lies in the effectiveness of the products. Not only that, but also BabyOrganix claim “power” through our influence and impact on people’s lives by providing valuable tips, information, and knowledge to help them make decisions about skincare, parenting, products, and cleaning in general. By implementing BabyOrganix power, we help parents, or people in general, to be able to take care of their babies, kids, their selves, as well as their surroundings.
Beyond the Conventional – BabyOrganix
BabyOrganix aims to provide a happy and healthy lifestyle for a baby and family through the use of baby products. Also, we want to secure that our products won’t harm the environment so that the babies and the future generation can have a safer and healthier environment free from contamination. We aim to advocate new changes in the cleaning industry for the improvement in family, community, environment and the world.
Visit BabyOrganix today to experience the power beyond the conventional!