Natural And Safe Ingredients for Baby’s Products

Natural And Safe Ingredients for Baby's Products

Know Your Ingredients, Make Sure They Are All Natural

When we became parents we started out buying organic- or natural-sounding baby products that we assumed were safe for our little ones. So how sure are you that these ingredients are natural and how it can benefit your baby? Having and caring for your baby is one of the most fulfilling experiences any parent can have, and we know you want to look after your little one in the best way possible. With synthetic fragrances, paraben and ingredients in many skin and hair care products, babies (and parents alike) can have adverse reactions including skin irritation, rashes, and even respiratory issues.

Go Natural & It Keeps Your Baby Safe

It is known that some substances, when applied to the skin, may be absorbed and enter the bloodstream. Research has shown that, depending on the nature and properties of the chemical, as much as 60% of what is applied to the skin may be absorbed. This is why you need to be more careful in purchasing products for kids. Many high street babies and children products contain a very high number of chemicals which can irritate your child’s delicate skin and cause allergic reactions.

You’ll be surprised to find out even ‘so-called’ natural skin care ranges could be harmful to your baby or child. Skin care products need only 1% natural ingredients to be called ‘natural’, meaning that some may contain a mix of man-made chemicals and water to make up the remaining 99%. One of the most common foaming agents in shampoos, shower gels, bubble baths and even toothpaste is sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). SLS is a known skin irritant and should be avoided – especially on young sensitive skin.

Nontoxic Products That Care For Baby & Mom

At BabyOrganix, we advocate clean, safe and natural products to protect your baby. BabyOrganix products are free from parabens. Yes, you can find most of the natural products out there have parabens as one of their ingredients but do you know what this can do to you and your loved ones? It prohibit the growth of microbes and are therefore widely used as preservatives in the food and cosmetics industry. Parabens can irritate your baby’s skin. However, the biggest concern is that they are known to disrupt hormone function. An effect that is linked to increased risk of breast cancer and reproductive toxicity. Since a baby’s hormone system is not yet mature, parabens can cause irreparable damage to the developing endocrine system.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *